A self-employed worker or a self-employed person belongs to the category of workers who do not hold a paycheck. Although they actually have a salary, they often face difficulties in applying for funding. However, there is a type of solution that has shown great interest on the market: the request for a personal loan.
How to get the loan
To obtain it, it is sufficient to certify your income : this is in fact considered the real remuneration of the self-employed worker and is also the guarantee of the possibility, on the part of the applicant, of repaying the capital provided.
- In this perspective, therefore, we consider the monthly revenue in light of the annual revenue. It is necessary to have the tax return or the Unico form, which certifies the amounts that the worker perceives, just like an employee.
- One speaks of annual income rather than monthly income precisely because a self-employed person could have a different salary from month to month, but annually possess the necessary requisites for obtaining the loan, like any worker with a permanent contract.
The steps to follow
To optimize the time and trust in a positive response to the request for funding, it is necessary to:
- Verify the requirements and the documents necessary to obtain the loan and orientate among the different financing proposals for the self-employed;
- Knowing what are the advantages and limitations of this type of personal loan, to avoid subscribing to a loan whose characteristics are not known in detail;
- Submit the loan application;
- View the estimate and define the loan methods;
- Stipulate the personal loan contract.
Manubank consultants support the applicant in the personalization of the loan, so as to find the right balance between the sum financed, installment and duration. In this way it will be possible to obtain an estimate that allows a peaceful planning of the objectives.